- 1.1. This website is owned by the Singapore Tourism Board. We, Lucid Experiences Pte. Ltd. has been appointed by Singapore Tourism Board to develop, maintain and operate this website to promote and as part of the operations of the inaugural Wellness Festival Singapore from 17 June - 9 July 2023
2. Copyrights and Use of Contents
- 2.1. This Website is developed and operated by Lucid Experiences Pte. Ltd. (“Event Organiser”) as part of the Wellness Festival Singapore 2023.
- 2.2. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights and restrictions.
- 2.3. We fully retain all rights, title and interest it may hold in the Website Content, including but not limited to copyright.
- 2.4. Images made available on this website may have been provided by Singapore Tourism Board or other third parties. The copyright of the artworks belong to the respective parties.
- 2.5. No part of the Website Content shall be reproduced, copied, published, adapted, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Event Organiser.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- 3.1. The Website Content provided on an “as is” basis and your use shall be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties:
- 3.1.1. as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; and that the Website or any functions associated with it will provide a prompt, uninterrupted or error free service, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website, the E-newsletter and the server are and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- 3.2. We shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of use of or reliance on the Website Content.
4. Access Rights
- 4.1. We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website, to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
5. Links to External Sites
- 5.1. This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by the Event Organiser. We shall not be responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- 5.2. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances we shall be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
- 5.3. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Website Contents are prohibited.
6. Cookies & Analytics
- 6.1. Cookies are small files of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your Web browser. The cookies we use do not contain any personal information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the preferences of your browser so that it does not accept them. In order to use all the features of this website, we recommend that you accept cookies.